We are considered to be one of the leading manufacturers, exporters, and suppliers of an excellent range of Aluminum Circles in Odisha(India). Available in varied thickness and diameters, our entire stock is made of best aluminum grade. Wisely procured from reputed vendor of market, these circles are extensively used in making aluminum cookware. In addition, these are also used in manufacturing pressure vessels and many other industrial cooking vessels. Continuous upgrades and process improvement enable us to keep pace with the demands of our ever-growing clientele.
- Wide range of selection on aluminum circles’ size including customized shape and size.
- Excellent Surface Quality.
- Excellent deep drawing and spinning quality.
- Heavy gauge circles ideal for hard anodized cookware.
- Anodizing Quality and Deep Drawing Quality which is suitable for cookware as well.
- Well-Protected Packing.
- It has light weight, high strength to weight ratio, corrosion resistance, electrical and thermal conductivity and no toxicity
The quality policy of Binayak Aluminium is to establish, implement, and maintain an effective assurance system based on ISO 9001 with the full participation of all employees in the process of continuous quality improvement and quality assurance practices resulting in total customer satisfaction. By encouraging open communication, we are dedicated to achieve true and sincere partnership with both internal and external customers resulting in total customer satisfaction.
Ingot/Master Alloys — Melting Furnace – Holding Furnace — D.C. Caster — Slab —- Scalper — Hot Rolling Mill – Cold Rolling Mill – Punching – Annealing Furnace — Final Inspection – Packing — Delivery.
Packaging & Delivery:
Various forms of packaging can be done as per the needs and requirements of the customer. The standard delivery period of our material is within 30 days.